Live Abundantly, Laugh Heartily, Love Freely!!!"

Saturday, August 28, 2010

That's So Cool!!!




    This song had to have been released when i was no more than 4, I actually remember hearing it play on the radio and feeling a sense of serenity and tranquility aided by the smooth and subtle beat in the background. However, it took for me to experience, middle school, high school, adolescence, pre-teen, and teenage years to only grasp a piece of what Des'ree is speaking of in her nonetheless inspirational song, titled "You Gotta Be". No I do not think I'm "cool", incongruently I believe I am one of those students and people who will forever be deprived of that title. But then of course it all depends on the character/s one is required to posses in order to  be "entitled".  Des'ree lists perfectly in the songs what she feels the best characteristics are.  
    Listen closely to Des'ree's lyrics....what do you think it takes to be cool? Do you believe you have all the qualities and characteristics that it takes to be "cool"? Perhaps you're "cool" in your own right.

No comments:

Post a Comment